marți, 17 noiembrie 2015

Paranormal activities and ghost stories of mine.

                 As a child raised in a small town with my parents working about 8 hours per day, I was raised by my grandparents. I have always had that fear of the dark as a kid which became bigger a few years later when I grew up because I started to experience some inexplicable events after my granny died.
                 In the fifth grade I used to go out on my balcony since it was hot as hell inside. I had a nightmare so I was all sweaty. It was about 12 am and the balcony door knob was stuck when I tried to open it. In that moment I heard a voice whispering my name: Danaaa.. I thought it was just in my mind so I tried to open the door again pressing harder and that's the moment when the voice came nearer and whispered ''Danaaa..'' again. Things got serious and I was aware that it couldn't be just my imagination playing tricks on me this time and I tried to open the door once again. This time, I heard the voice whispering closer, into my ear. I was frightened, so I looked around and there was nothing and that's the moment when I ran back into my room trying to fall asleep again.
                A year later, in the sixth grade I had some friends wherewith I spent most of my time. We were sitting on a bench from our school's backyard and drinking some beer. It was the middle of the summer and we used to stay late eating seeds and talking about random stuff. Around 12 a.m we saw a light that made all of us to turn our heads toward that place. It was something that looked like a white cloud that came out of nowhere, a human figure about 5-6 feet tall walking on the footpath. After 4 seconds it disappeared and I could have sworn that it was just my mind playing tricks on me, but all my friends saw that thing and we assumed that it was a ghost and we were stupefied but still amazed.
                 The last paranormal event I experienced and the one that really freaked me out happened one night when I was home with my mother. I must confess that I am not a religious person but my mother is. She lighted a silver candle that we had while she was praying. The candle suddenly broke and the fire rose until it reached the back side of the sacred image of Jesus creating a Y shaped sign.
Even years later I asked myself if I was haunted. The fact is that I will never know how to explain those events but I will always have something to talk about when I have to tell stories.
See you next time, guys!

Niciun comentariu :

Trimiteți un comentariu